Tuesday, January 20, 2015

JUST DO IT



The older I get, the more I learn that I CAN do hard things.  We are so much stronger than we think we are.  Our bodies are capable of doing more than we allow them, we just need to take care of them by eating clean, exercising, and by getting enough rest.  (Sometimes the rest part is much easier said than done because there are so many hours in the day and always so much to do.)
We just need to get that message into our head that we can do it, and then just do it.

2 comments:

Buuny said...

An instructive post. People to really know who they want to reach and why or else, they'll have no way to know what they're trying to achieve. People need to hear this and have it drilled in their brains..
Thanks for sharing this great article.
wish to get a visit Schedule1 for tax and business solution

Maria said...

I think that was the coolest thing I got out of having a personal trainer for a short time. Sure, he taught me how to use the equipment in the gym, but more importantly, he taught me how to use my body! My perceptions of my limitations were so different than my actual limitations.